Monday, May 3, 2010

Two Month's Old!

Weight: 11 1/4 lbs 61%tile
Length: 23 3/4 in 92%tile!
Head Circumference:15 3/4cm 80%tile

Scarlett is TWO months! To me she looks like she's 3 months, it feels like she has been with us for at least 6 months. But it definitely was just two months since I delivered a baby.
I'm so grateful her doctor's check up went well and she is a healthy baby. She rocked her shots.... I made sure Seth could come to the appointment... Scarlett and I have cried through shots together before, I wanted the daddy to be there for us both to be strong this time. Scarlett must have been being tough for her dad or the nurse was just TOO fast with the 3 shots Scarlett didn't have a chance to understand what had just happened! (She Was FAST!) She whimpered a little... gave us her sad story coo's, maybe cried for a sec... - it was too cute actually.


Scarlett, at two months you ....
- Smile at mom and dad - A Lot!
- Talk to us, and 'coo' in all sorts of pitches.
- You try sucking on your hands but don't stick any fingers in there to suck on.
- You kick your legs a bunch - especially while on the couch and we're talking to you.
- You patiently give little whimpers or sad coo's when you'd like our attention or binkie.
Holy Crap You Love Your Bink!
- You look best in purple.... or pink.
- Your hair is amazing - it just keeps getting longer and lighter!
- You enjoy your tummy time and music play mat more and more.
- You listen to mommy most when she sings "A Child's Prayer", amongst the other primary songs.
- You sleep at least 6-8 hours a night and go back to sleep until 9 or 10! You Spoil Your Mom!
- You do NOT like stopping to burp in the middle of a bottle - you whine and grunt with disgust

You Bring So Much Joy And Happiness To Your Parents.

... And I'm really sorry I got you sick. You don't like the nose plunger, but it helps you breathe! And I'm sorry I just let you cry while I'm trying to get the runny snot out - it's only because your nostrils get bigger and so it's easier to get the plunger up your little nose. I love your little nose.

Scarlett's 2 month photo shoot - mom-home style.

No comments:

Post a Comment