Monday, May 3, 2010

Scarlett's Blessing Day

Seth did an awesome job blessing Scarlett in Sacrament meeting on April 25th. She did so great too! When Seth held her up to show her off after the blessing she was so bright-eyed looking over the congregation. It was pretty cute. We're grateful so many family and friends could join us, the circle was a bit big, but it worked. And I realized that morning if the friends who were invited in the circle came, there was a Peter, a James, and a John. And they came...Funny huh?

She wore the same dress I wore when I was blessed. :) I do wish I had put something in her hair... I thought a huge flower/headband would be too much, but nothing was not enough.

There were A Lot of people that came to support Scarlett. I wish we could have taken a group photo, but instead we have this slideshow of photos we took at the lunch afterward. Thanks for all your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment