Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mom's In Town!

My mom has come to visit!! She is actually here to be a perma babysitter for Olivia and Gage since their mom is going to DC for the week with her students. Totally excited we have her for the week though, and totally sad dad couldn't come along too. We ate at The Pie for dinner, on the way back from the airport. The Pie is in South Jordan - for sure the best pizza place ever, for sure recommend it to any and all!!! We try to find any excuse possible to go up North that way and eat.
Last night Seth and I had a fantastic date night. We went out to Sizzler for dinner, Amazing. I think I ate more than Seth, and that is quite the feat!!! :) And then we went to BYU's Dance ensemble, "Lifelines". It was a a great show. Seth had to go to some kind of art show/live performance for his Humanities class by Wednesday, so he gets to write a wonderful 3 page paper based off the performance. We stopped by an intramural frisbee game to see some friends - so cold. Didn't stay long and came home for some hot chocolate and a movie. It's been a great weekend so far!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it nice to have mom in town? Glad you had a good weekend. I love pizza so I will definitely have to try "The Pie" when I get back to Utah.

    ReplyDelete