Sunday, August 7, 2011

Random Summer ness

We have been having a lot of fun this summer, which I guess is my reason for not blogging at all!?! Or it' s just because I haven't made it a priority. In June a combo of aunts, uncles, and cousins ran Ragnar! So there were cousins from out of town visiting, and it was a very fun weekend! I haven't compiled all my photos from that weekend, they're on two different cameras, my ipod, and my phone. But here are a few to share.

Gage is such a sweetie to Scarlett. I hope they'll grow up to be good buddies, though they are 11 months apart.

Cousin Preston has been in Michigan all summer so we don't have any recent fun pictures of those two together. But they're coming back to Utah in a week or so. So we have had my friend watch Scarlett for me while I work 2 days a week. One day Scarlett had dirtied her clothes (food, drinks, playing, etc) so when I picked her up she had her bikini on! Ha. Ha. I had forgotten to put an extra set of clothes in the diaper bag for that day. But it was really perfect... By the time we got home it was raining, and she just went out in the rain in that little bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment