Tuesday, December 22, 2009

from 30,000 feet in the air...

Everynight this last week I've told myself I need to blog before we get to Michigan... because if I don't there won't be a post before the new year begins....

Well, we're currently flying over Iowa (I'm sure?) to go to Seth's home - Michigan for Christmas. We got a free wireless pass from a nice lady when we boarded!! Baby girl has thoroughly been enjoying the flight, she makes me laugh.

It took two hours of waiting on the plane before we got up in the air.... blasted cater truck driver rammed the side of the plane and scratched it so they had to do some maintenance checks and paperwork before we could even get in line for the de-icer. Then we had to wait in line for the runway - since they shut down all but one, took a bit. We'll be in Michigan soon enough though...

While we were waiting for take off and about 45 min into this flight we read a whole book together! The Christmas Box, by Richard Paul Evans. I bought it back in October, waiting to read it all Christmas season. I knew it would be one that I wouldn't be able to put down, so I've waited weeks and weeks to begin reading it. I recommend it! Or let me know if you'd like to borrow it... I love his books. The end did make me cry... okay sob actually. I'm sure the dozens of strangers around me couldn't hear b/c of the air vents blowing, and ears still 'foggy' from the altitude. . . I hope they couldn't hear me at least. oh well. Good book.

Um - lots has happened since I have blogged last though... You know... We moved, I've hit the 3rd trimester, had another ultrasound to check the babies heart that was of concern from the 20 wk u/s, Seth graduated from College ... big stuff like that. All in the last week and a half! I've really wanted to blog about it all b/c they're significant things. I sure hope I'll get around to posting pictures and details about those big things soon!! But until then... Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment