Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pretty Stoked...

1. That it's October, I hope fall stays a while before winter kicks in!

2. A Lazy General Conference weekend, and attending the Sunday Afternoon Session!

3. The fireplace works! And I plan to use it lots before we move out!

4. Seth's feeling better after staying home sick all day long, sleeping all day helped!

5. I love my Bellyband I bought from Target with my Birthday money from mom and dad burke!

6. Finally started a new book, The Undaunted, that I bought with Birthday $$ from mom and dad!

7. Co Co Dyno bites - my fav!

8. BYU football tomorrow night!

9. My 'to do' pile at work is almost gone, but that means I'm getting the crappy/brain tormenting tasks done last and they suck... makes my head hurt!

10. I feel the baby move sometimes, wish it was more! But... 18 weeks is treating me real good.

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to hear all of the wonderful things that Fall is bringing- Feeling the baby move is the BEST!!! :)

    ReplyDelete