Monday, October 17, 2011

Alive!

Yea... I'm a lazy blogger. About every other month, you know... I'm sure ya missed me.

I just came across this blog, and I'm totally motivated to cook some yummy - EASY - recipe's this week. http://eyelikesfood.blogspot.com/ <--- Check it out!

Honestly - I really do not like to cook. I don't. But after I do I realize how easy, satisfying, and really yummy it is. I should be into these kinds of cooking blogs more - great ideas. I just never seem to have everything in the kitchen - so we end up going to the store. I think that's what I don't like most about cooking. I feel like I never have the ingredients, and I don't like the plan a head, shop for everything a week in advance. I've done it before... I just need to get in a habit of it.

Scarlett would not stop saying "eye brow" at church yesterday. She loves naming off her "face parts". . . "Tongue, teeth, eyes, nose, ears, head, eye brows!!". She also is on this screaming kick, it KILLS MY EARS! I don't know what to do!! She really doesn't get in trouble often, but this is making me want to start a "Time Out" process with her. She screams SO High and loud. I try to tell her how "It gives mommy's ears Owies". She likes the word "owie". And she makes this really sad/concerned face when she knows she has given someone else an "owie". Who knows what it was about, but she screamed like 3 times in a row during a brother's talk at church in Sacrament Meeting. I'm talking about the blood-curdling screams. Just at the right time too, when he was sharing how his a significant time in his family. Sigh... Oh Scarlett.

I made a super cute Halloween wreath, inspired by pinterest. I need to fix part of it, but I will post a photo soon!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing better than I am! It's been pointed out to me a couple of times that I haven't blogged in 6 mo, and even then I was several months behind. Is it possible to catch up?
    Becks favorite body part is EYE BROWS right now!!! He loves them, and he loves saying it. That's funny.
    You can cook! I have a couple of sites I love, I'll get you those links.

    ReplyDelete