Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A day to remember

As of this afternoon I am now a full time mommy to these two crazy adorable kids!! 

I've pretty much been employed since my paper route in elementary school! I didn't work my freshman year of college though. Anyway - Today was my last day working part time at the URB! This is a big change for me. I am crazy and really do enjoy having the responsibility of a job outside of the home. It has been the best outlet for me and I have loved the past almost 6 years working for that company. I have been thinking about when I would stop working for a while now, Especially with this number 3 on the way, to stay at home full time has really made more sense!
 It has been a very positive thing for me to work just 2 days a week outside of the house. A great thing for me and my kids. We were extremely blessed to have awesome child care, and that is what really made it possible!! Seth's sister Aubrey, Jenni, and Jen have become a great influence on Scarlett and Lincoln, so grateful they made it possible for me to work part time.

For my last day we had yummy chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream at work. I am not great with good-byes, at all, but I survived. I will be sure to go back and visit with my new little guy! I made a lot of great friends! And if I ever decide to go back to work - URB would be my number 1 choice!

Annnnnnnd this is a random shot of my 32 week bump. My OB appointment went well yesterday and I think this boy will be here in no time! It's time to start making a list of any needs/wants and finish making room for the new addition to the family coming soon! Very Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment