Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

The kids brought me cinnamon rolls in bed and I got to sleep in. Which created a mad rush to get ready for church.

In Sacrament Meeting Scarlett sang to me! I've been excited to have a child up on the stand, singing with the Primary for years. Today was really neat for me! I wish I had snapped a photo. She was so excited to go up there too, and did a great job. She was so proud when she came back to sit with us. It was favorite moment of the day!

I really enjoyed teaching today too. My newest calling is Miamaid Advisor. I love it! It's getting easier. So far I've really enjoyed teaching with the new outlines "Come Follow Me". Well, it's new to me at least. Today we talked about Patriarchal Blessings. There were a lot of good comments and discussion, which always helps make a class great. The Miamaid class is full of really, really sweet and great girls. I was really pleased with how it all went and the questions they asked.

After Linc's nap we headed out to Ben & Mel's for dinner. The kids had fun playing together, and Lincoln especially loved the trampoline. We skyped Iowa City for a little bit, but it was kind of crazy. The kids really got entertaining.

Tagg and Lincoln are 8 months apart, both small for their age, but surprisingly almost the same size.

I didn't take a photo of the kids with me. I really wanted to do that today. But we will have lots of photo ops in the near future.





No comments:

Post a Comment